PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Chalkboards at the Cottage

We're putting chalkboards on sale at the Cottage this weekend so I thought I would show the options we have.  I recently finished three in different colors, in addition to the ones already at the Cottage.

Here is one in my new favorite color, Coco...

One in red...

and in turquoise...

I don't have to tell you how much I love chalkboards, I have two around my house and have to stop myself from having more.  My favorite place to have one is my front porch, because I can change it with the seasons or special occasions.  I can wish happy birthdays the week of my kids' birthdays, or like here at Father's day, and the fourth of July.


I also have this one by our kitchen table, from the post about my grainsack table.  It's perfect for a menu or grocery list.  
 
We have one just like it at the Cottage.  I had three altogether, made them from old doors.

Here's some more options we have around the Cottage...







We also have chalk, and erasers, for your convenience...

So y'all need some chalkboards around your house now right?  

Thanks for stoppin' hope to see you this weekend.

                                                      
                                                  Katie



2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love chalkboards, too, Katie. It seems my mind goes right to that idea when I see a great frame.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love both the oval one and the one with the metal holders below the chalkboard. I would have a whole house of them and am wondering why you stopped at two.

Post a Comment