PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 2, 2013

Santa's Comin' to the Cottage

(hey those are my kids)

That's right Santa Clause is coming to our little cottage.  Our Open House is December 6th and 7th, and we invited Santa to pose for pictures with your kids.  

Shealyn Stout will also be at the Cottage taking Santa pictures from noon-4 on Saturday.  
You can also bring the whole family 
on Friday from 2-5 for family pictures, so even if your a last minute person like me and you haven't gotten your Christmas card picture yet, 
Shealyn is super quick in getting your pictures delivered.  


We're also having a "Hot Cocoa" bar, a fun give~away, a drawing, lots of specials, and goodies.  I realize not all our readers are local, but if live near it will be a fun, festive time to visit the Cottage.  

It would make my day if you've been to the Cottage before and left your thoughts in the comment section!  just sayin'

thanks for stoppin' by

                               Katie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came by your Shabby Cottage on Saturday for the first time. Loved it! Needless to say I left there with a new amoire and chandelier for my shabby chic craft room! I was so excited to find your place, very cute shop. I will be back and already spreading the word about my find!

Post a Comment