PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 9, 2012

Well, I'm a little late in posting this. I haven't quite gotten used to blogging yet. I add things to Facebook & Craigslist.
Now I just need to get used to posting on our Blog!!

We are having our Holiday Open House Today and Tomorrow!!
November 9th & 10th.
10:00 to 5:00

We have Gllitter & Glitz to Make Your Halls Merry!!

Please Click over to our latest email Campaign from Constant Contact for all the Details. ( and our email that I sweated over)


This all does not come naturally to me.

Making up advertising emails,
Posting on the Blog.

Anyway! Enough about my non posing abilities and on with the post.

Holiday Open House!!

Decorate, Shop & Enjoy All That Is Merry For The Season!

Now a few Pictures of Christmas Around The Shabby Cottage~~


This is the side Window peeking in from outside.

We can't forget a picture of the Cottage. We did decorate some more after this picture was taken. We'll post more later.

4 comments:

deb said...

Girl you have been busy!! I need some of your energy!
*hugs*deb

fiona anderson said...

Your Shabby Cottage looks amazing, I'd love to shop there. I'm so happy to be following you back, I hope all goes well with your lovely blog.

Unknown said...

Following you back! Come link to the French party and Home decor on Monday!
XOXO

Unknown said...

Thank You sooo much for posting your comments, I love to hear from you!

Post a Comment